A list of pros and cons…
- I will have a degree.
- I will (hopefully) have the skills to be a professional.
- I will be on the track of being a functioning part of adult society.
- I will have something to show for all the time I have spent on it.
- I will be able to use my degree for proving myself right in disagreements.
- I’m sick and tired of referencing, it makes me feel unimportant.
- I’m not sure I want a professional career, as I have noticed that they seem to come with homework, and I loath homework.
- Who really wants to be an adult…?
- My friends have all finished their studies. So I can’t do study nights anymore.
- I’m pretty happy in my current job, and it mostly pays the bills.
- It’s just taking me too long.
That’s 5 pros, and 6 cons… So what do you all think, should I endeavor, or should I quit?